2017. július 6., csütörtök

7.2 – színház, mozi, koncert, kiállítás

How often do you go out and where do you go?

- places people go to for entertainment
- similarities and differences between these forms of entertainment
- cultural events in your home town
- your last visit to a museum


How often do you go to the cinema or to the theatre?

I regularly go to the cinema, because I’m fond of film. I quite rarely go to the theatre, because it costs a fortune and it finishes late. I used to go to the theatre when I attended primary school, but I can’t afford the time any more.
 

What kind of films and plays do you like?

I’m keen on action films because they are exciting, and comedies because they are amusing and funny. I enjoy romantic films, science fiction films and comedies very much, but I don’t like to watch horror films. I appreciate films with an interesting plot or a talented director, and plays with a good cast.
 

Which film or play did you last see?

The last film I saw was The Avengers, which is about the superheroes. The film Black Swan is well-acted, well-directed and worth seeing. I was rather disappointed with The Transformers, because it had too many special effect.
 

Do you ever go to concerts?

I sometimes go to rock concerts as they are very entertaining. I will never forget the Nightwish concert in Budapest, because it was spectacular and had so many special effect.
I rarely go to concerts, because the tickets are very expensive.
 

What kinds of exhibitions have you seen so far?

I sometimes go to museums and visit art galleries. I have seen the memorable collection of El Greco to Ripl-Rónai in the Museum of fine arts. I would like to go to the Palace of Wonders, because I’m interested in the history of science.
 
 

 
 
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések: