2017. július 6., csütörtök

6.5 – étkezés iskolai menzán, éttermekben, gyorséttermekben

How often do you eat out and which places do you prefer?

- places where people can eat
- types of food and services offered
- why people choose to eat at these places
- places you have tried and which ones you prefer

 

Where do you usually go to when you eat out?
There are lots of traditional and Italian restaurant sin town. I usually go to the fast food restaurant or the pizza restaurant near to the school with my friends or my sister.
 
Why do people usually go to a traditional restaurant and what is it like?
Traditional restaurants offer a wider variety of meals and a peaceful and quiet atmosphere. In a traditional restaurant people have to reserve a table in advance – you get the menu from the waiter – you have to order the meals – waiters serve the meals – you ask for the bill before you  leave – you are expected to give a tip to the waiter.
Sometimes my parents take us to a traditional restaurant to celebrate a birthday.
 
When and why do people go to fast food restaurants?
My friends go to fast food restaurants at least twice a week because they usually meet their friends there but I think the food is not very healthy. People like fast food restaurants because there is self-service, they don’t have to wait for the waiter and they are full of young people. Some people don’t really go to fast food restaurants because they think that the food is not healthy there or eating at home is much more comfortable.
 
What do you think of school canteens?
I have been eating at the school canteen since I was eight, so I’ve got used to the self-service. Our school canteen is quite good although sometimes the food is tasteless and we can hardly find a place to sit down.
 
How could you make the school canteen better?
I think that’s a tough question, but they could pay more attention to the quality of the food. I hate having to stand in a queue. It would be great if we could eat more fruit and vegetables and the food was not so greasy.
 



wider variety – széles választék
tough question – nehéz kérdés

Nincsenek megjegyzések: