2017. július 6., csütörtök

4.3 – a nyelvtanulás, a nyelvtudás szerepe, fontossága

What languages have you learned so far?


How long have you been learning languages?
 I have been learning German for 7 years, and English for 6 years. I would like to learn some Italian one day.
 
What are your personal methods?
 I like to learn languages by watching TV, reading books and surfing the Internet. I usually chat with my friends in English to improve my vocabulary and speaking skills. I think it’s really useful to read magazines or watch films in their original version for practise.
 
Why are languages important in your life?
 I can use my knowledge when I go abroad or I meet a foreign tourist. Sometimes I have to give directions to a tourist or read texts in other languages. As I wold like to work in the tourism or business sector, I think it is really important for me to speak English and a second foreign language.
 
Why is English considered a world language?
 English is spoken all over the world. It became a world language, partly due to British conquests around the world. It is the interanational language of communications, science, business, aviation and information technology.
 
Where do you think you will use English in the future?
 It can be used in many areas of life, for example, watching movies in the cinema, or at my future workplace. I think English is worth learning because almost everybody understands it abroad, and most workplaces require some knowledge of it. I will use it a lot in my career as well.
 



partly – részben
due – következtében
conquest – hódítás
aviation – légi közlekedés

Nincsenek megjegyzések: