2017. július 6., csütörtök

3.6 – időjárás

 What is the climate like in Hungary?

- weather conditions in these areas
- advantages and disadvantages of these climate
- where you would like to live
- your favourite season

What is the climate like in Hungary?
The climate in Hungary is continental which means that we have four seasons, winters can be cold, spring weather is usually unpredictable and summers are warm. There are big differences between summer and winter weather.
 
What is the weather like in the different seasons and how do people dress?
Winters are generally cold and snowy and people have to wear warm clothes and boots. The warmest month is August, and the coldest is February. In summer we often have high temperatures, lots of sunshine, thunder and lightning.
 
What is your favourite season and why?
My favourite season is December because I can skate and ski, and May because it is ideal for walking, camping and organizing a garden party.
 
Why is it useful to watch the weather forecast?
I always watch the weather forecast because I can be informed about cold and warm fronts. I like to check the weather because I don’t like to get wet. I can decide whether I need an umbrella or a scarf.
 
What was the weather like yesterday?
It was extremetely hot, the temperature was over 30 degrees. The weather forecast was wrong because there was rain /wind. It was ideal for me to sit out int he garden.
 

 

unpredictable – megjósolhatatlan 

Nincsenek megjegyzések: