2017. július 6., csütörtök

2.6 – öltözködés, divat

What do you usually wear?

- casual clothes and situations in which you wear them
- formal clothes, accesoires and occasions they are suitable for
- types of clothes you usually wear and your favourite outlit
- the items of clothing you don't like wearing and why

What do you wear in different seasons?

It depends on the weather, if it is cold, I wear a warm coat, waterproof boots, while in summer I mostly have Bermuda shorts and a top on. In summer I like wearing sandals, colourful clothes, miniskirts or shorts.

What do you like wearing the most?
Most of the time I wear jeans or skirts and shirts. When I am at home I usually wear comfortable clothes. I prefer fashionable clothes, rather than second-hand or hand-me-down clothes. I don’t really like worn-out or colorful clothes.
How do you dress yourself when you go to special events or parties?
When it comes to special occasions I like to dress up. I even browse women’s magazinest o look trendy and pretty. For these occasions I sometimes buy a new dress or skirt and a pair of high-heeled shoes.
What about a normal school day?
I don’t make much effort for school, I just put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. OR: It takes a long time to get dressed int he morning because I never know what to wear and I have to do my hair.
Do you normally follow the latest fashion?
I like to flip through the fashion magazines but I don’t reallyfollow the fashion. If I had more money I would buy some more fashionable clothes.      




hand-me-down clothes – testvértől örökölt ruha
effort – fáradozás
flip through – átlapoz

Nincsenek megjegyzések: