2017. július 6., csütörtök

2.1 – a másik ember külső és belső jellemzése

Could you please describe a member of your family?

What does he /she look like?

I think my sister is average looking. I wouldn’t say she is the prettiest but I think she has nice eyes. She is tall and overweight which she inherited from my parents.

What about his /her build /hair /face /eyes /nose /mouth /etc.?
She has long brown hair, blue eyes, a small nose and full lips. She always wanted curly blond hair but she has straight brown hair. She even thought of getting contact lenses instead of the glasses.
Who do you take after in the family?
I have my father’s looks and personality. (I take after my father. My family says I look a lot like my father.)
What kind of personality do you have?
I am quite friendly and patient. Sometimes I feel I am moody and lonely. I am generally a helpful, polite, reliable and adaptable person.




chubby – pufók
moody – szeszélyes
lonely – magányos
confident – magabiztos
reliable – megbízható
adaptable – alkalmazkodó

Nincsenek megjegyzések: