2017. július 6., csütörtök

1.4 – személyes tervek

What are your personal plans for the next year, or for the next five to ten years?


How far ahead do you usually plan?

I don’t like to plan too far ahead, but I would definitely like to have a family, live in the countryside or have several children in the next 10 years. I sometimes think about my plans to go to university or life when I am forty of fifty.

What do you think your next year will look like? Do you plan to go to university or to college?
If I want to become a doctor I’ll have to go to university.
What about five years’ time when you finish university or college? Where would you like to work?
I’ll have to find a workplace where I can start working, or apprenticeship where I can learn the different aspect of a job. I could even try to find work abroad or at an international company. It could be any kind of job as long as it pays a reasonable salary, offers a nice environment or gives me job satisfaction.
Where would you like to live?
It would be cool to live int he capital or abroad. I will either stay at home with my family for a while. I might even apply for a scholarship abroad or ask for a bank loan and buy a flat.
What do you plan for the future?
One thing is sure, I want to have a steady job and a good salary before I have a family.




apprenticeship – tanoncság
environment – környezet
satisfaction – elégedettség

Nincsenek megjegyzések: